David Cornelius, founder of Cornelius Concepts, is a software developer creating custom business applications for Windows and mobile devices, writing retail point-of-sale plugins, building professional websites, automating systems, and integrating disparate databases. He is a detail-oriented person who communicates clearly and has worked with large and small businesses encompassing retail, education, insurance, healthcare, and real estate. With over 35 years of software development experience and 16 years working with Retail Pro, he has the breadth of knowledge to solve a myriad of business needs.
Here are some projects he has completed:
- Rewrote the OCCA website using Drupal 8.
- Built and supported multiple applications to synchronize inventory, sales, and customer data for Retail Pro;
- Built plug-ins to augment functionality in Retail Pro 8 and 9;
- Debugged and improved complex Oracle queries for Crystal Reports;
- Automated job-site paperwork by writing an Android app and database server to sign-off on delivered parts;
- Developed an application to integrate Easyrent inventory and sales with a Bigcommerce online store;
- Added cloud database support to commercial software;
- Designed a cloud-based Windows application for a steel parts import company which migrated up from an old DOS-based FoxPro application;
- Built a highly customized sales and contact manager for a food brokerage firm in Delphi;
View my LinkedIn Profile for more history.
Whether you need a desktop, mobile or cloud app, Cornelius Concepts can build it!
Crystal Reports / Drupal / Linux / Microsoft Azure / Microsoft Excel / Microsoft SQL Server / Microsoft Windows / MySQL / TrueCrypt / VeraCrypt / Vivaldi Browser
Data Conversion / Database Administration / Database Design/Planning / Database Online / Linux / Point of Sale / Programming / Web Application Development / Web Browser Support / Website Design / Website Hosting