Mike Cobb, DriveSavers Director of Engineering from 2010 to present. His duties include:
• Direct our cleanroom engineers to constantly stay on the cutting edge of recovery techniques and find ways to access data storage devices for any failure scenario.
• Provide direction and expertise to our enterprise class logical recovery engineers helping them to reverse engineer dozens of unique file systems in order to gain access to recover data.
• Investigate and implement new processes and techniques for recovery of solid-state devices and train recovery engineers to perform unique customer solutions for data recovery.
• Develop relationships and advanced data recovery techniques with manufacturers for all types of recovery devices including HDD, SSD, various Flash devices, Smart Devices, RAID arrays, SAN environments and more.
• Provide best practices and assistance with business continuity and disaster recovery to our customers.
Drivesavers is a very large and highly rated professional data recovery company. They have been recovering client data from all over the world since 1985. All leading manufacturers authorize DriveSavers to open sealed drives without voiding the original warranty. You can still receive an in warranty drive replacement.