Join us at the June meeting where Bryan Patterson, a Sales Engineer at Open Mesh, will be our presenter. We'll start things off with a high-level review of WiFi; 5GHz vs 2.4GHz, MIMO, etc., learn about Open Mesh products, run through the questions below, then open things up for Q & A.
Open Mesh makes it easy for anyone to build enterprise-grade wireless networks across large areas or multiple locations and manage them all behind a single pane of glass. You’ll find Open Mesh in hotels and resorts, retail and restaurants, small and medium-sized businesses, multi-family complexes, homes and pretty much anywhere else. A leader in cloud-managed WiFi, Open Mesh helps customers manage more than 80,000 networks serving millions of wireless users around the world daily.
- What security/systems do you have in place to protect your customers?
- How are wireless clients segregated when multiple SSIDs are configured (office network versus guest network)? VLANs, different subnet, etc.?
- Are there any best practices when it comes to segregating clients on different SSIDs?
- Compare what you offer to the offerings of Ubiquiti and Ruckus?
- Differentiate what you offer to SOHO wireless solutions (Linksys, Netgear, Asus, etc.)?